Mission Statement and Aims
To provide an inspiring environment in which each student is encouraged to discover herself and maximise her potential.
We aim to:
- Know each student as an individual and identify, develop and support her talents and strengths.
- Provide an environment where personal development is as important as academic success and every student is stretched as much outside as inside the classroom.
- Employ inspiring staff who utilise exceptional and flexible approaches that cater for a wide ability range.
- Create a community based on Christian values, tolerance and service whilst encouraging sensitivity to the beliefs and convictions of others.
- Continuously invest in the school’s facilities and resources to ensure that students benefit from an exceptional learning environment.
- Create valuable partnerships with families, local and wider communities.